Sunday, April 18, 2010

The best medicine

I walked into the kitchen the other day to see this:

Lana is wearing a beach hat, and has carefully laid out a large handkerchief on the floor, spread with all kinds of play food from her basket.  She is having a picnic.

Maddie and Gwyn have each put both of their legs into one sleeve of their jackets, and are flopping around on the floor.  They are mermaids.

 

While they are currently capable of trashing the house in a matter of minutes, these girls make me laugh all the time.  I love seeing the products of their imaginations.

2 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

It's so good to read about your little ones! I hope all is well in your home.

Bethanie said...

I wish I could be there to see it. I love reading about your family.
We all enjoyed being with you over the easter hoiday