We had decided to replace the siding on the porch, so while he was at school (during the girls' nap) I ripped off about 42' sq. of it. I have already spent hours scraping paint off of the posts and rail, so right now the front of our house looks really bad. Hopefully we'll be able to complete the job soon!
Here is a "before" picture. It was taken before we moved in, so it doesn't show my flowerbed and hanging baskets. It also doesn't show how the paint was peeling before I started this project.
I will post pictures of the destruction soon. I've been working until nightfall and always forget to take a picture until it's too late!