Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sunshine and blessings

Lana is still weak, but perked up considerably this evening and ate some more real food (meaning real Lana food). Her Dada and Grandpa were able to give her a priesthood blessing this afternoon. I am so grateful to have the priesthood in my home, and in my childhood home.

We had some sunshine today, and it was SO NICE to be able to go out and play in the back yard without coats. Sunshine has a tremendous effect on how I feel. That, combined with Lana's blessing, has me feeling much better this evening.

2 comments:

Bethanie said...

I'm glad that Lana is feeling better and I'm sorry that she has been sick. I hope that you were able to sleep well last night.
Thinking about and praying for the Campbell clan.
Love,
The Dietrich in WI

Six-Pack Momma said...

I h ope everyone is feelibg better soon, and the spring weather stays!