Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You know it's getting bad when...

...you need to wash a pot before you can cook dinner because just about every one you own is dirty.  Before you can wash the pot, you have to remove some other pots and pans from the sink to make enough room to even be able to wash the pot.

This is what happens when I don't do dishes every day (besides running the dishwasher).

Another strange thing seems to be happening.  If my kids were older, I'm sure I could blame it all on "notme", but I think for now I'll blame it on space aliens.  Someone is removing objects from their designated put-away places and strategically placing them in the middle of the floor or on any flat surface in various rooms of the house.

Ok, so it's really our fault, but it is happening at an alarming rate.  Is it always worse in the summer?

In any case, I have a lot to blog about, but it is going on hold until I can get things more under control around here!  Thanks, Cary, for stepping in.

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

OH, I know it all too well. But there is hope. One day, they will be able to do some of those things fo you. HAng in there. If I could, I'd come help, too. It's much more fun cleaning with a friend!