Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another fun date night

Tonight was date night once again, and though I'm half-deaf and stinky, we had a great time! A fellow grad student of Cary's in the French department invited us to help celebrate her birthday with bowling and karaoke. One thing I miss about Utah is smoke-free bowling alleys. (That's why I'm stinky, in case you were wondering.) The karaoke is why I'm half-deaf. It was really loud, and sometimes painful, but fun! Cary even sang a number--"Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. I was working myself up to do something but couldn't find anything that I wanted to sing. It would have been my first time doing karaoke. I did get the top bowling score of our group though (a whopping 112).

Here are some pictures of Cary "out walkin' the kids". He took them to the park yesterday while I stayed home and did fun stuff like dishes, laundry, etc.

Cary, Maddie, Gwyn, Lana, Everett


Maddie waving to me--Awww :)

No comments: