Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April's Fool

I haven't been feeling very well this week, so I finally went to the Dr. today. This is what they found:

April Fools!

Now before any of you have a heart attack, I'd just like to say...April Fools!!!

Now I feel terrible. I don't ever do April Fools, but this one was just too good to resist. It was mostly for the people who keep saying (mercilessly) that I will be having twins next!

I really haven't been feeling well this week, but that is not the reason. Thankfully I was able to take a nap today. The kids came up with some really neat games while I rested on the couch. Maddie and Gwyn especially love to play with Everett. Today they were pirates/superheroes.

3 comments:

Bethany C. said...

I can't beleive I fell for that!

chelsea said...

oh i totally got suckered by my sister in law yesterday telling everyone she's pregnant. she's not. in my defense, i forgot it was april fool's day (also i'm gullible!)

HappyStretchedThin said...

I was so disappointed how quickly Mandy let the cat out of the bag on this one. You who fell for it should be lucky it wasn't me. I would have let it stick for at least a day. Don't feel bad though, you're just living your religion, right? Isn't there that one article of faith that says "we believe all things"...

Smiles.