Wednesday, February 20, 2008

AAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

So why am I posting at 5 PM when my children are all awake?

Because all four of them are emotional basket-cases right now. Sometimes my presence actually makes it even worse because then they all want me at once and expect me to help them. Right now they're dealing with it (sort of). I had to get away because I was becoming an emotional wreck along with them.

Lana has had a horrible day. Her first feeding was 1.5 ounces of torture, mostly for me. This last feeding was 4 ounces of torture. Usually I do not force her at all: though I am the once who puts the food in her mouth, she is the one that opens her mouth and swallows the food. She wouldn't have eaten anything at her feedings today if I wasn't very persistent. I actually held her nose at one point. Was this a mistake? Maybe. I sure hope not. Sometimes it is so hard to know what to do. It is scary when she is this averse because you don't know when it is going to end. Sometimes I wish I always had the right answer.

Hopefully I have something more positive to write tonight.

No comments: