Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Activities

Today was ward conference at church. What I heard of the talks was really great, and Cary and I did a special musical number. It wasn't perfect, but it was nice to sing with Cary again. It seems that the only times I do something musical now are when I am asked. I'm always glad for the opportunity (and the reason) to play or sing--especially with my family.

Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner, and you'd think the kids hadn't seen them in ages! They were laughing and jumping and squealing, just full of delight. There is a lot of love and excitement around here. (And face-poking, shoe removal, jumping on laps, and general child-abuse. Don't take this the wrong way: I mean abuse at the hands of children. Happily, the recipients of this treatment actually aren't bothered by it.)


2 comments:

chelsea said...

the musical number was indeed wonderful. you are such a great writer, i feel rather embarrassed that you have been reading my poor excuse for a blog! can i add your blog to my blogroll?

Mandy said...

Hah! Thank you for the compliments. I think your blog is great!

I'd be honored if you added me to your blogroll.