Friday, February 1, 2008

Maddie is Back!

Our little Maddie Girl didn't go anywhere, but she hasn't been feeling well for over a week. Today her happy, bouncy personality came back, and it sure is nice! I hate it when I don't know exactly what is wrong and can't really help my children. A couple of times I've prayed to know what to do for them, and then I've gotten whatever illness they had (experiencing their symptoms and therefore knowing just how to help!). This time Maddie was the only one to get sick. I'm glad you're feeling better little one!

At dinner Maddie was singing the song my Pap-Pap used to sing to his great grandchildren which I've been singing at naptime lately: "Bye-o Maddie Girl..."

On another happy note, the children are continuing to play together nicely (for the most part). They still want to be in the same room as me most of the time--especially when I'm cooking.

No comments: