Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The daylight savings effect continues...

I think that the daylight savings change may be affecting us more than the children! Cary gave all the kids baths and put Everett to bed while I dressed the girls, put Maddie and Gwyn to bed, and gave Lana her syringe feeding. This is what I found when I came upstairs (aka Cary putting Everett to bed):


And here's a cute Gwyn story: Gwyn has had a fever the past two days and has been fairly miserable. Yesterday after dinner she came up to me, held up her arms, and said "I know, I know" in a comforting tone. That is often what I say when I'm comforting Everett. I don't even remember saying it to the girls, but apparently I have! It warms my heart to know that the children appreciate those little things that I do.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

Oh Cary... we've all had those days. Where's Everett?

HappyStretchedThin said...

I sent him downstairs to do one final chore before bed after reading his bedtime story and scriptures (which are still in my keeled-over clutches if you look closely)...And no, I'm not normally narcoleptic :)