Friday, March 14, 2008

Lana's Newest Trick

Today was a really fun day. My mom came over to be with the kids and help out, and Cary and I had a two-part date! We went out while the girls were napping for a little bit of rollerblading. I haven't done it in a long time, and I loved it! (I was questioning the intelligence of my choice of activity when we started, but it didn't take long before I was having fun.)

When I went to get Lana after her "nap" I was surprised to find her waiting at the door for me and wearing only her diaper (which was taped on). She had taken off her clothes, probably spent some time trying to remove her diaper. climbed out of her portable crib, placed everything that was loose in the room in the crib, and then who knows what. I'm glad she didn't get into Everett's dresser! (I probably shouldn't even write that because it will probably happen tomorrow.) She naps in Everett's room and sleeps in the girls' room at night. I found that when they were all in the same room they didn't nap, but it looks like we may need to try it again!

For Part II of our date, we went to see 10,000 BC. I really enjoyed it. We got a text message in the middle of the movie that Lana had thrown up. Aargh! I felt bad, but what could I do? We're still learning what upsets her little tummy. I just hope we get it figured out some day. (The emetologist parent in me had to look to see what she threw up--I know, TMI.)

And last but not least, we got Everett's hair to stay down today!!! Here is a picture of him with Gwyn:

No comments: