Sunday, March 9, 2008

Party Time!

On Saturday we finally celebrated the girls' birthday. Everett and I had a lot of fun preparing the cake and decorations, and at the party he said, "This is the best birthday ever!" I'm glad he had so much fun on the girls' special day.

We made tissue paper flowers for our decorations and as favors.

I put three little bears on the cake, since the girls have been little bears all winter in the coats I made for them.



Lana, Gwyn, and Maddie had a great time. Grandma and Grandpa were there, our neighbor Amy, my Uncle Dale and Aunt Mary Jo, and Uncle Jordan and his wonderful family. The girls loved having the special attention and were just thrilled with all their gifts. Grandma had the wonderful idea of helping Everett make bead bracelets for the girls, so he was really excited to give his gifts. And he got gifts as well! Check out these new shoes:

Ka-chow!

Grandma Campbell made adorable shirts for the girls.


They got a new set of books and some sweet cards from their cousin Grace and her family. ;) They have enjoyed dressing up in their new hats too.

Maddie

Gwyn

Maddie and Lana (We'll post a better picture of Lana later.)

For now, here's one from today:

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to them! I am so impressed that you made them those coats! They are so cute!

chelsea said...

Happy birthday girls. They are so sweet. I love those t-shirrts! I'm so glad that Everett was excited too, that's always a hard thing with siblings!